WOHM has several partnerships with other ministries that do similar work with Indigenous People or on behalf of Indigenous People. I’m not a staff member of any of these ministries or get paid by these ministries. I’m simply a partner in the Gospel as Paul speaks about in Philippians 1: 3-6. The best part about these partnerships is that they are connected in one way or another with the local church where God does his greatest work according to Ephesians 3: 14-21.
“3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. 4 Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, 5 for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. 6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.”
A Prayer for the Ephesians
14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
1. Gideon’s: Parry has distributed over 3000 scriptures supplied by the Gideon’s via two Godly Indigenous men I’m friends with, who reach out to inner city people and fellow Indigenous People, who are seeking spiritual help.
2. Doreen Myers (Gold Rock Press): Parry has been a contributing author to various Gold Rock Press publications.
3. Northern Canada Evangelical Mission (NCEM): Parry has received help from staff members who have helped design and print public relations material. They also assisted in getting my first book published. : A Word of Hope for My Aboriginal People.”
4. Tall Pines Press: Parry had the privilege to be able to use the expertise of the editorial team and formatting team to get my second book published “Indigenous People and Jesus: Making the Bible Come Alive” and a reprint of my first book.
5. Ellen Hooge (Staff member of North American Indigenous Mission-NAIM): Parry has received help from this lady with the final design and printing of our promotional posters.
6. Indian Life Ministries: Parry has submitted a regular column for the last seven years in their newspaper that is distributed across North America; especially to Indigenous communities.
7. CIAM Media: Parry has a weekly bible teaching program on this family of radio stations that has 30 stations nation wide.
8. The Banner: The Banner is a magazine for the Christian Reform Churches of North America. Parry has a regular column in this magazine where I write columns based on a Indigenous Christian worldview.
9. Post Media: Parry has a column in the Stony Plain Reporter and Spruce Grove Examiner that is titled Indigenous Voice.
10. Hope Christian Reformed Church: Parry is a member of this church and preaches once a month.
11. Local Churches: Parry does pulpit supply at several churches when the opportunity arises.