If you are able to help me with a financial gift I won’t be able to provide a tax receipt, because I don’t have charitable status. If you can help with a gift you can e-transfer it to [email protected] or mail a cheque to:  Parry Stelter # 9 Glenview Cres Stony Plain, AB T7Z  1A7

These are my current reason for seeking help: 

  1. I’ve been putting off finding part time work to do, alongside my ministry work, and doctoral studies, due to being there 24/7 for a sick family member, in case of an emergency or unexpected complications. My wife works full time and I get a small living allowance with my student funding and bring in small revenue from writing and speaking and workshops.

  2. I’m trying to catch up on my rent and monthly bills still.


Hits: 98